* FIRST DAY OF YARD WASTE WILL BE APRIL 24TH 2019*
PLASTIC BAGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Use Biodegradable Paper Lawn Bags only
- Call our office 515-382-3808 NO LATER than Tuesday by 4 p.m. SET YARD WASTE AT THE CURB ONLY!
- For residents that live NORTH of Lincoln Way, pickup is every Friday morning EARLY.
- For residents that live SOUTH of Lincoln Way, pickup is every Wednesday morning EARLY.
- Holiday schedule will delay collection by 1 day
- Lawn clippings, outside flowers, garden plants, bushes, trees (not lumber), dirt, sod and leaves.
- GO GREEN – use Biodegradable Paper Lawn Bags – get them at any hardware store – PLASTIC BAGS NOT ACCEPTED
- To get the yard waste stickers, please purchase at our office or give us a call to join the yard waste club. 515-382-3808
- For Brush we can take with yard waste pick up at curb; this is an extra charge. Brush needs to be bundled up in 5′ length by 2′ diameter, cost $5.00 per bundle.
The following are Do’s & Don’ts for yard waste:
- Buy yard waste stickers – $2.00/ea
- Set Yard waste at CURB the night before.
- Maximum weight per bag is 60LBS – BIODEGRADABLE PAPER LAWN BAGS – PLASTIC BAGS NOT ACCEPTED
- Call office NO LATER than Tuesday by 4 p.m.
- Do not mix trash with yard waste.
- Do not set in alley.
- Do not set next to trees or poles.
- Do not double bag yard waste.
- PLASTIC BAGS NOT ACCEPTED
If you don’t want to bag your yard waste – RENT a 96g cart for yard waste. It’s $2.00 rental per month and $5.00 per dump. Just like the bags you need to call in to our office no later than Tuesday by 4 p.m. to get on the yard waste list. Please set it out on the curb Tuesday night for Wednesday morning service.